Sunday, December 30, 2007
Tadah, I'm back liao
Time to post about my trip there
1st Day of journey, I reached the Queenstown the bus terminal there
and just board the bus with my friend, and I'm amazed
I did not sleep a wink for the entire night and I am still quite active
We set off at about 7.30am like that and reach the immigration place at about 8am
and then everything is settled. Then sit on the bus again and journeyed to our next stop to settle our breakfast.
Meng Yeow and me after passing the immigration check.
Tadah. Reach the 1st stop liao. I am surprised. We actually reach there super early at 8.40am.
In my past trips, I normally reach there about 10am++. The earliest was 9.30am.
Picture of the Coach. =.=
Lookie at the stalls. Our 1st stop was the Kim Guan restaurant. And the food never changes. Still all the same after these 2 years.
As it was kinda early, I ain't hungry so just ordered fishball noodles.
Does it taste nice?
NOT!!! It is soooo salty. Look at the difference between malaysia and singapore noodles.
Singapore give so much noodles but no balls. Malaysia so little noodles but so many balls.
Sounds wrong...But you should know what I mean.
.jpg)
After eating then go back Coach again. And I did not expect to reach there sooo fast.
I reached genting at 1.15pm roughly. This is already very fast as compared to my previous trip.
Always reach about 3pm++.
As usual, have to wait for our keys to our hotels. And waited for about 20mins. Ok, 10mins faster compared to last time.
See, Meng Yeow already pooped out from the bus journey.
We stayed at First world hotel at Tower 2. The new tower I think. Never stayed there before. I share a room with my dad and M.Y. Then just go back rooms put our things and go eat lunch with everyone liao. This is the kopitiam of First World shopping centre.
After eating our lunches, went our seperate ways liao.
Parents go gamble, Me and M.Y go arcade play. Expected from First World the arcade, no major changes. Except that now we have to use card to tap and play the games rather then use tokens to play. As usual, the games are really crappy. But now they got more of those joysticks games than simulator games. But they still suck.
After a few hours at the arcade, me and M.Y settle our own dinner at KFC cause parents never tell us anything about dinner so we act smart and go buy lor.Then dabao go back hotel eat. End up they call us after we ate finish to ask about dinner....see!!! gamble till forget about us.
And I am really bored till I go take some pictures of the hotel. Show you all how much actually changed. The toilet is much better compared to Tower 1 rooms where the bath and the toilet bowl is seperated. 1 room for each and the sink for washing our faces etc is also seperated and placed in between the 2 rooms.
See how small our rooms are...
After dinner, we rush to the arcade again but did not play much so we went shopping instead and found nothing to buy although there are alot of things lah. Then I remembered, I have to help Siti buy her necklace...but mostly I see like weird leh if not always got cross infront de.
Then I went to this shop and saw those with horoscopes. But I forgot what her horoscope is and had to sms her and ask. But even though she told me...I had no idea what it looks like. I know that sagi is half man half horse, but the horoscope pictures is those ancient cave drawings type so I had no idea what was it...
End up never buy.
Then go back hotel and sleep liao.
Nothing much to do for the 1st day.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::2:45 PM