Monday, December 31, 2007
Day 4
The final day in genting. Woke up bout 7am like that to eat breakfast. This time only me and M.Y went down as there was only 2 breakfast coupons left. But M.Y, being lazy, chose to go First World Cafe to eat. Gosh, the food is really horibble and the queue long too.
After breakfast, go back hotel and sleep and my Dad was missing liao. Confirm go gamble. So I just pack my things and then go to sleep. Slept till 11.30am like that then Mum came over and told us to double check our belongings and then bring it over to their rooms. 11.45am we went down to the bell counter to put our luaggage and then go settle our lunch. At first wanted to eat at the noodles stall de, but just because they do not use Genting World Card then our parents want to go next door. Hainanese Chicken Rice where they accept the card. I was like WTF. Just because of a stupid discount then jump till so far and make a fuss out of it. Typical Singaporeans. And when at the restaurant leh, all do not know what to eat and ask me what to eat instead. Imagine how pissed off I am. I just told them straight. "Don't eat better. Noodle Stall there got things to eat but cannot use World Card. Then come here just to use the Card but got nothing to eat." And they all just diam diam and look at the menu asking each other what to eat next. End up I just ate roasted pork rice and then off to the arcade I went. As usual, I went to the Resort that side as First World de no games to play. Played a round of Time Crisis 4 and I cleared the game again. But I still find it difficult compared to Singapore. Then me and M.Y team up for a round of HOTD4. This time I use player 1 and he use player 2. And his gun went haywire which ended up I had to keep protecting most of the time. But because of that, I got a Rank B and he got an E. LOL. Played till Stage 2 boss stage then die liao. Haizz, still no experience in that yet.
After that we played other games to juice finish our credits and I played a final round of HOTD4 but this time using only 1 gun. And true enough, I can't survive with just 1 gun. I did not even make it to the boss stage unlike using Dual Guns. Then time is up, need to meet back at First World Hotel to collect our things and off to the coach we go.
I wanted to sleep through out the journey but couldn't. Why? Because the Bus Driver played a movie, Apocalypto which I had watched before but only halfway through. Throughout the entire movie I can hear people behind me screaming ewwww ahhh and tsh tsh tsh. Come on, was it that gross? It is just humans being decapitated and hearts dug out what. What so scary about it?
After that reach our dinner place liao. The same place where we had our 1st break on the 1st journey. But this time, we went to the restaurant beside it.
Please do not come to this restaurant ever.It really sucks big time. The customer service is so bad and the Lady Boss is really damm rude. Know what I did? I say out loud about the bad service of the restaurant and food and other stuff and in front of the Boss Lady also. What they do? Just stare at me only. Then I showed attitude to them all the way and the other customers just stared at me. But in the end all don't dare do anything. Why? Because what I said was nothing but the truth.
.jpg)
See the lady in black? The Boss. Stupid Bitch
.jpg)
The Name of the place.
.jpg)
Back on to the coach I went.
.jpg)
After that, back to Sg we went. Reach home roughly about 11pm.
End of my journey.
.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::.
::8:20 PM