#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 3 of my Trip

Woke up early as usual just to eat breakfast.
Then left the hotel at about 7.30am
But this time only have us 3 guys. Mum din't want to go down as they gambled till like 5.30am in the morning. Same as my dad but he can't sleep so went to breakfast with us.
Travel all the way to Resort Cafe as usual and ate there. But strangely, we did not eat much today. Do not know why also but we were quite full with just a few things. And we took the drinks and put in our jackets and pouch as usual also xD.
After eating, me and M.Y went to the arcade to play while Dad went back to the hotel and sleep.
The same thing, me and M.Y challenged Time Crisis 4 again but we still failed to complete the game. Damm!!! After that, I saw House of the Dead 4. I was quite tempted to play it but hesitating at the same time for I only played that game once only and that was last year. Then I remembered last year I saw someone playing the game using Double Guns. Means that he was playing Player 1 gun and Player 2 gun at the same time. I was quite impressed by it as I hardly saw people playing with 2 guns at the same time. Then I was very tempted to play liao but afraid of being Malu in front of people. But hey, it was 8.40am in the morning, there was very little people in the arcade so I went ahead with my plan. Gosh, Dual Wielding was damm Nice and Shiok but at the same time difficult. I had to keep shaking both guns at the same time just to reload it and very soon my arms tire out. Wasn't quite used to dual wielding yet. Then as expected, the people in the arcade came to see me play liao. I was damm Malu lor. This was only my 2nd time playing HOTD4 and 1st time using Dual Guns and had no confidence of clearing stage 1. But hey, I managed to pass. I was damm shocked and so were the crowd. But while playing the game, there were problems with the 2 guns. Their calibration was totally off and I had a hard time shooting those zombies. I wanted to shoot up but end up the gun shoot somewhere else. Try using these guns to pass stage 1. Not easy. But, I died in stage 2 very quickly as my arms were really tired. I died somewhere in the starting stage. After that, we went back to the hotel and took a rest. I wanted to challenge the game again but scared Malu again. When we reach the hotel, my Dad was already gone and guessed that he went gambling liao. I lie on the bed watching anime but soon fell asleep. Till about 10.30am, the door bell rang and we had to get out of the room as the hotel staff had to clean the room. As a result, we chiong to the arcade again and played again. This time, I soloed Time Crisis 4 and I cleared the game. But hell, the difficulty was really difficult as I had more things to shoot at. And a crowd gathered behind me as usual watching me play. While I was playing the game, a few people all entered player 2 and wanted to play Link play so they can KS, but too bad, I entered solo play. Wahaha. In the end all died and still left me playing alone. After I cleared the game, I heard from my friend that they all had the shocking look on their faces. Guess that it was rare that someone came and cleared the game. Damm I'm good xD
With that, me and M.Y played HOTD4 together and his gun gave him many problems. His aiming was always off target and mine also gave me problems liao. I can't aim the bottom of the screen properly. But somehow we managed to pass stage 1 and proceed to stage 2. M.Y then knock his gun and the calibration suddenly become good. His aiming all were good but he soon died. A deduction I made: Aiming good means die fast, Aiming suck means longer game. LOL
End up I had to solo the stage which I had no experience at and died soon after. Then we decided on 1 thing, spy on players of HOTD4. Then we will know what to expect when we reach that certain area and get to know the secrets.
Soon, I then attempted to Dual Wield again and this time had M.Y take a video of me playing.

As you can see from the video, my player 2 gun gave me problems and I died in the 1st stage for player 2. So I recontinued player 2 again managed to clear the stage. But in the end I still died.
And thanks to the constant shaking of the guns, I got blisters at my fingers.
At 6.30pm, we met our parents at LakeSide Restaurant for dinner as usual. Somehow, all of us felt quite full and could not eat as much as yesterday. Lucky the dishes we ordered were small and not big ones if not sure cham.

Meal is served.

MY fingers....

Then heard from my Mum that she bought 2 Dvds. 881 and Miss 杜十娘. And strangely they are legal and original and are allowed into Singapore. With that, I drag my Mum to the CD shop to see what shows they sell there and get her to buy for me >_<. Unfortunately, there wasn't any shows that caught my attention so off to the casino she went and off to the arcade I go. This time round, there were alot of people and I din't dare to dual wield as I am afraid of being Malu again. So I went to solo Time Crisis 4 again and I cleared the game as usual. With that, I went to spy on people playing HOTD4 again and this time, I found more secrets. Then I went ahead and play liao. Watch the video

That was even more Malu. The crowd was even larger than before and there were Pros standing behind me watching me play. Super Malu sia. After the game I watch the Pros play and this time, got even more secrets which greatly help me out in my next attempt. After that, I filmed M.Y playing his Ghost Squard. Watch it.

Once again, after his game, I decided to play 1 last time.My final Attempt at dual guns. And this time, I managed to find the secrets and use it too. However, My gun calibration backfire at the last minute and it led to my demise...watch.

And the crowd became even bigger than before. Just imagine how Malu I am. With my final attempt done, went back to hotel and sleep liao. My arms sure will ache the next day.



.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::1:00 PM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting