#The day where light turn into darkness. All happiness changed into sorrows. That is the day of the NightOfSorrows#

Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 2 of my trip

Woke up early in the morning just to eat breakfast.
Had to use our breakfast voucher as breakfast ends at 10am
But wake up early because parents damm kiasu, scared later no place and alot of people
But guess what, we did not eat the First World there de...
We travel all the way to the other hotel, think is New World or something, forget already
Went to Resort Cafe just to eat cause First World de really sux big time and always alot of people. The food really crappy and hardly any variety also.
Then they also got give packet drinks.And our parents really damm kiasu sia, keep take and take and even put them in pouch and jackets... But hey, me and M.Y also take xD.







After eating breakfast leh, parents go gamble liao and we went walking about in order to digest our food for we are going to the outdoor theme park. But we went to the arcade at the Resort there de since it was already open and nearby also. And, the games are all up to date. Woohoo
But 95% is simulator games such as House of the Dead 4 and Time Crisis 4. Hardly any joystick games. And we started playing there. As usual I played Time Crisis 4 with M.Y. Normally I would have cleared the game whole as usual like what I did in sg but, Wa kao! The difficulty damm hard sia end up I died...Cant clear the game. Play till about 9.30 then walk back to First World there to buy our theme park tickets only to find out that it is raining from the counter person. So we went about walking in and out of stores and then about 10am like that we go out and check whether was it really raining. Ended up it wasn't. So we go back and buy our tickets but most of the roller coaster rides wasn't ready yet so we go for indoor theme park de. The Bumper cars had the least queue but damm it, the cars all suck. All so slow, end up I played passive and din bang anyone. 1 round was enough so I went to the indoor roller coaster. EuroExpress. Man, they change the tracks and made it shorter. No more round and round. Kind of a warm up before we sat the big ones. After that, we go outdoor liao. And the 1st thing I saw was the tall tower thingy. Forgot the name liao. But fun sia, see people screaming all the way as it comes down. O well, they always say, What goes up must come down.


Then, we decided to ride the Cyclone. But the queue damm long sia. Waited from 10.40 till 11.20 then finally our turn. During the wait, of course many things happen. There was these Indians opposite of me and they were all shouting for their friends to come and join in. More like cut into the queue. I was like WTF. But no one said anything. So I just stare at them and they stare back at me. I gave them the middle finger and continued to stare and shout out insults in chinese and they all just diam diam and look somewhere else. Haaa. Embarrassed bastards. Deserve no respect from me. Then beside the Cyclone was the spinning tea cup where u spin like mad. Think you all should know. There was this group of people damm funny. Before the ride started, they already started spinning like mad and all keep screaming at each other to stop. Even after the ride is over, they still spin and spin till the attendant told them to stop. And when they got out of the tea cup, they can't walk properly at all and were staggering here and there. But because of their actions, the next group of people were inspired by them and did the same thing also, all spin like siao.



And lookie at here, looks like someone drop his/her cap while riding the coaster.
While sitting the roller coaster, the edge was kind of sharp and I bang my foot against the carriage and my foot become worse again. Before that, my foot the bruise still not ok yet, now become like that again. But the damage wasn't that great. Still can tahan.



Duno who are the 2 people in front.

After coaster, went to the swing, the giant spinning one. And look, ghost riding on the swings >_<. But did not expect something, after the ride ended, the swing had to slow down and then stop, but before it stopped completely, I just jump down and piak, I landed with too much force
and my foot become worse.



After swings, go and settle lunch liao. As usual, da bao go back hotel eat. Had some chicken porridge and then sleep for awhile. Then went out to play again. This time, went to Euro Express as a warm up again. But when go there, there was a queue liao. And what's worse, there was a problem with the coaster. They did a test run and it got stuck near the ending. End up stuck in the queue and waited for like 20mins. If you zoom the picture up, you can see a guy doing some maintenance at the 2nd carriage. And this time round, when we sat it, I took a very short video of us on the coaster. Couldn't take much as there were curves here and there.


After exiting from the Euro Express, I then found a Lan shop just opposite of the ride. But decided not to go in as the smoky smell was damm strong in there.
Then decided to go walk about again and do some shopping for we had things to buy. Then we go back to the shop again to find my necklace. And once again I had no idea which is what and even forgot about my own horoscope. So what we decided to do? Go lan shop and use the internet to check it out. Damm, the lan shop prices damm ex sia. 40mins 10RM. 1Hr 15RM.
But we still went ahead with it and go for the 40mins. Man, the connection really damm laggy and sucky. Now I now how my malaysian friends felt when using the internet. Found the horoscope and then played some games. Then go and buy the necklace and even bought my own and M.Y also.
After that, decided to go some high places and take some pictures of the outdoor theme park.


From there, decided to roam about till 6.30pm where we meet our parents for dinner. Had it at the Lakeside Restaurant. Food is quite good there and I ate till I'm quite full. Wanted to go and walk about and play de in oder to digest my food then can go back outdoor to play the theme park like siao. But ended up going back to Hotel and rest. Slept till bout 8.30pm then woke up and went out again. But M.Y. damm lazy, don't want go liao and I went alone lor.
Ahh, damm cold outside sia, but the queue was sooooo short. I quick chiong Cyclone again. Damm, it was super cold and was shivering while waiting. When the coaster went up, gosh, the wind blows and it was damm cold. After cyclone, went to the swings again. Even worse =.= The coldness was a 2x rate and I was like a statue on the swing. But damm it sia, while swinging about, I heard a creak, crack, piak at my seat there. I got a shock, thought that the chains snap or something. Lucky never happen or I will be thrown somewhere. Then had another round of the Cyclone and the swings and the same thing happen again. After that, I wanted to go to the viking ship but the queue damm long then sian liao. After that saw the go-kart and wanted to go also but see queue also damm sian. Then just nice saw the Big tower thingy going up and decided to take a video of it. And 1 amazing thing happen which left me laughing the whole day. The Big roller coaster, Corkscrew, the one with some 360degrees turns. When reaching one of the 360 turns and it was upside down, the entire coaster suddenly stop in the middle of it and never move liao. Then all the lights went out and I can hear people screaming.LOL. Damm funny sia. Imagine you are stuck upside down in complete darkness with the cold wind blowing at you.
After that, decided to go to the sky dragon since the entire afternoon I did not managed to ride it. But when I reach there, just nice the last ride just went and close liao... Then I saw 1 group of people start to beg the attendant to make it the last ride as many people come le and just wait for the final ride. End up they agree and all start to choing in liao. But all walk 1 big round while I just jump in the railing and wait. Evil xD. Then I solo 1 carriage by myself since no one else wanted to sit. Then got 1 old indian couple sat behind me. But ended up they can't sit it. Why?The safety railing can't come down because their tummys are too big. LOL. So 2 kids took their place and off we go. After the ride had to go back hotel liao, the themepark is closed. Wanted to go back to the indoor theme park but the queue was damm long. Damm sian by it so just go back hotel, took a bath and watch anime then sleep liao. End of day 2.


.::.my endless pain & sorrow.::. ::1:00 AM



Profile ;

[x]Name: Daryl aka NightofSorrow™
[x]Age: 20
[x]Blog: You're staring at it

Chatt ;

Scream all you want
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Past Darkness ;

[x] December 2007
[x] January 2008
[x] February 2008
[x] March 2008
[x] April 2008
[x] May 2008
[x] June 2008
[x] July 2008
[x] August 2008
[x] September 2008
[x] October 2008
[x] November 2008
[x] December 2008
[x] January 2009
[x] February 2009
[x] March 2009
[x] April 2009
[x] June 2009
[x] July 2009
[x] August 2009
[x] September 2009
[x] October 2009
[x] November 2009
[x] December 2009
[x] January 2010
[x] February 2010
[x] March 2010
[x] April 2010
[x] May 2010
[x] June 2010
[x] July 2010
[x] August 2010
[x] September 2010
[x] October 2010
[x] November 2010
[x] December 2010
[x] January 2011
[x] March 2011
[x] April 2011
[x] May 2011
[x] July 2011
[x] August 2011
[x] September 2011
[x] December 2011


Friends ;

Evelyn a.k.a Babeypurple
-Cousin(Ben)-
William (RP)
Feng Ying
JY (JingYing)
Pearlyn (RP W34E)
Karin aka Neko San (RP W25F)
Ray (RP W34E)
Moey Yaeng (RP Judo)
Tim (RP Judo)
JiaHao (XStorm Guild)
Siti (RP Judo)
Pris San (Prisces XStorm Guild)
Joo Teng (RP Judo)
Jerrold (RP Judo)
Rudy (RP Judo)
Eleen (SportOn!)
Chang Hong (RP Judo)
Jason (RP E45J)
XStorm (MapleSea Bootes Guild)


Credit ;

Done By: xX lollipopXx
Basecodes: Si Ning
Image - Hosting